Sr. UI / Web Developer
6-12 month contract (likely to extend or go perm)
Mountain View, CA
Note: Web portfolio required for consideration.
Client Description: Take this opportunity to consider joining one of the world's most successful organizations! They focus on innovation and smart business practices, and as they continue to grow, they are committed to retaining a small-company feel.
Responsibilities/Description: Sr. UI / Web Developer will be tasked with duties such as managing development projects, building and maintaining interactive web sites, and working with junior developers for content edits, pushing out pages, and building pages based off templates.
- Solid skills in hand-coding semantic, maintainable HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with templating systems (Django, Python)
- Great teamwork, attention to detail, and ability to learn quickly are musts
- Experience developing highly visible, highly interactive web sites
- Strong project management skills - juggling multiple development projects
- Mobile/Responsive Development
- Closure Tools and understanding of concepts
- API Geolocation
For immediate consideration please contact Janna Tucker, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-346-7226. View my profile at: http://www.synergishr.com/bio-janna-tucker.html
Synergis is a woman-owned company that serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognitions by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Recently named the Best Place to Work in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 10 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergisIT.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.