Job Title: Senior Web Analytics Consultant, Multivariate testing
Type: Permanent/ Full-Time
Location: Atlanta, GA 30346
Our client is seeking a Senior Web Analytics Consultant for a full-time, permanent position in the Atlanta area. This challenging role will work as part of a team of analysts who support customer marketing teams with analytics products & services related to customer acquisition, direct-marketing promotions, relationship management & loyalty marketing, performance tracking, and advanced consumer analytics. This position will dive deeply into customer interactions and help spearhead an MVT strategy based on data.
Client details: Located in nearly 100 countries and territories world-wide, our client is the world's largest global organization within their industry. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, they continue to be on the cutting edge of new technology. This established and growing organization has been recognized for their superior employee development efforts in Training Magazine's Top 125 for 2010 and remains an industry leader in environmental sustainability making continuous efforts to make an impact on the global environment. They offer a fast paced and high energy environment where your career is destined to thrive.
Senior Web Analytics Consultant Details:
· Identify and fulfill the user requirements of fellow analyst by defining, auditing, documenting, and maintaining new database assets (e.g. tables, schemas, reports, etc.)
· Serve as primary liaison from the customer analytics team to the various support functions.
· Create recommendations on various projects and initiatives through the modeling of customer, company, and industry data sets.
· Interpret and explain technical findings to business stakeholders in practical non-technical language.
· MBA, MA or MS degree in business, economics, or statistics with emphasis on analytic data processing, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
· 4 - 6+ years progressive work experience, with emphasis on business and marketing analysis.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Experience with Omniture
· Multi-variate testing measurement experience
· Advanced analytical and/or statistical skills (Quantitative analysis)
· History of web analytics and reporting
· Experience building relevant reports and explaining trends and variances
Please contact Janna Tucker at:
Synergis is a woman-owned company that serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognitions by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. For more information, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.