Job Title: Web Analyst, Regional Marketing
Location: Atlanta, GA 30346
Our client is seeking a Web Analyst for a contract position in their Regional Marketing department. The Web Analyst will assist each region achieve their profit goals by allowing for data driven decision making. The Web Analyst role will also help client understand regional drivers and how to respond in order to maximize outcomes.
Client details: Located in nearly 100 countries and territories world-wide, our client is the world's largest global organization within their industry. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, they continue to be on the cutting edge of new technology. This established and growing organization has been recognized for their superior employee development efforts in Training Magazine's Top 125 for 2010 and remains an industry leader in environmental sustainability making continuous efforts to make an impact on the global environment. They offer a fast paced and high energy environment where your career is destined to thrive.
· MBA, MA or MS degree in business, economics, or statistics with emphasis on analytic data processing, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
· 4 - 6+ years progressive work experience, with emphasis on business and marketing analysis.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Experience with Omniture
· Multi-variate testing measurement experience
· Advanced analytical and/or statistical skills (Quantitative analysis)
· History of web analytics and reporting
· Experience building relevant reports and explaining trends and variances
· Successful track record of surfacing information to drive business results and to foster a culture of data based decision making.
Please contact Janna Tucker at:
Synergis is a woman-owned company that serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognitions by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. For more information, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.