Payroll and Benefits Portal Information
Synergis uses the ADP Workforce Now portal to provide you with a convenient, self-service means to:
- View your pay statements and W-2
- Make changes to your address
- Enroll and make changes in your benefits
- Take advantage of special employee discount programs, including:
- LifeMart — Save up to 40% on more than 4 million products and services, including electronics, travel, entertainment, restaurants, hotels, car rentals and tickets
- The Georgia Aquarium — total ticket package
- CityPointe — relocation services
Register in Workforce Now as soon as possible.
- Log into https://workforcenow.adp.com
- Click on Register Now under First Time User
- Enter this Registration Passcode: TRSI-ADPNET (Note that you must type in the registration passcode. It cannot be copied and pasted into the site.)
Once you’ve registered for Workforce Now, you can set up mobile access to the portal. Just go to ADP Mobile Solutions to download the app. Then stay connected on the go to:
- Pay records and W2s
- Synergis news
Health Plan Enrollment
Available benefits – 2016-2017 Consultant Benefit Guide
How to enroll — You can enroll in our medical, dental and vision plans through the ADP Workforce Now portal. Please note that you must log in to the portal and elect or decline benefits within 30 days from your start date.
Effective date — Benefits are effective the first day of the month following employment. Once your elections are made and processed, you may not make changes until the following open enrollment period, unless you experience a “change in status” as specified in the attached Benefits Enrollment Guide.
Open enrollment — Open enrollment takes place in July each year. Any changes you make to your personal benefit plan elections during the annual open enrollment period will be effective on August 1st of that plan year.
AFLAC plans — Enrollment in AFLAC plans is handled directly with our AFLAC representative. The AFLAC benefit programs are designed to pay you cash in the event of an accident or illness. These plans do not replace or coordinate with any of your existing coverage. The cash from the AFLAC plans may be used to pay medical items, such as co-payments and deductibles, or non-medical items, such as everyday living expenses and lost income. The supplemental insurance plans currently being offered are: Cancer Indemnity, Short-Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness and Life Insurance. Rates for these plans may vary by state, age and coverage. If you are interested in AFLAC benefits, contact Maria Radcliffe (678.857.8511 or email@example.com).