We have an IT Technician who recently completed an assignment and looking for the next one. This candidate has experience in IT service management, process management, client servicing and incident management.
- Has worked on the ticketing process based on ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) & Working on Automated Tickets.
- Able to provide IT support for systems and end-users using remote support tools.
- Experience troubleshooting various client-based applications remotely managing all facts of ticket life cycle from creation to alignment to queues, escalation, follow up and resolutions.
- Capable of maintaining a high degree of work output while keeping a high standard of service.
- Resolved escalated issues by serving as a subject matter expert on wide-ranging issues.
Skills & Education
- MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard – 10.15 Catalina
- Redhat Linux 6* and 7* and Windows 7/10, Linux iOS/Android Support with device management (JAMF/AirWatch)
- Laptop Imagining.
- Active Directory & Directory Services
- Supply Chain Asset Procurement & Inventory management.
- SQL, Basic shell scripting, C, C++ & Java
- Remedy Ticketing Tool, ZENDESK, ISM (Maximo) and Service Now, Technical Writer.
- ADOBE PREMIER PRO CC, Jira, OKTA & G-suites.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering