Technical Advisor / Trainer
Peachtree City, GA
Technical Advisor / Trainer
Onsite / Hybrid – Peachtree City, GA
Synergis’ client, the world leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of products for the foodservice industry, has engaged us in a search for a Technical Advisor / Trainer to join their expanding team! The Technical Advisor will be responsible for providing technical training to our client’s customers and internal Field Technician staff members.
Technical Advisor | Background and Scope
- Delivers inbound telephone troubleshooting and diagnostic support to resolve product / equipment failure issues.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents all resolutions in the computerized call system for future reference.
- Actively listens to customers, probes for clarification, and reviews diagram, drawing and schematic for highly complex technical problems.
- Conducts extensive research to resolve issues for obsolete and discounted products.
- Works with Manufacturing, Service Parts and Engineering to secure technical manuals and alternative parts for existing and discounted products.
- Strives to minimize end user downtime and maximize the first-time resolution rate of machinery and/or equipment.
- Advises quality and new product development of recurring component failures.
- Escalates highly complex problems to management or engineering as appropriate.
- Facilities classroom training for field service technicians. Reviews the interworking of equipment as well as solution for common problems and failures.
- Coordinates warranty related technical problems with Customer Service Reps.
- Maintains broad knowledge technical knowledge of company products).
Technical Advisor | Requirements
- Associates or Technical degree
- 5+ years of repair experience with HVAC type equipment (Ice Machine would be ideal)
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings and system diagrams.
- Strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate technical issues
- Ability to troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques
- Ability to understand and interpret advanced written technical information
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to handle high call volumes
Technical Advisor | Preferred
- Ability to create content for training documentation
Technical Advisor | Other:
- This position will require travel within the US up to 60%
- Work Environment:
- Business Casual
- Onsite at client offices located in Peachtree City (Hybrid)
- Ability to move material weighing up to 40 lbs .
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer now, or anytime in the future.
About Our Client
Our client is the world leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of a wide range of products for the foodservice industry including ice machines, refrigerators, freezers, prep tables, display cases and dispensers. Their attention to detail, continuous innovation, smart application of technology and commitment to the highest standards – ensures that their customers have exceptional quality products. They have been awarded the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence multiple years in a row for their continued leadership in protecting our environment through superior energy efficiency achievements.
Disclosure: The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $75,000 (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. * Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more