San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6 months
Work Location: Hybrid work (Tues-Thurs in office) in San Bruno
Work Schedule: Normal PST business hours, Monday – Friday
From keeping our client internal employee’s safe and secure to managing disruptive events, the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act are the pillars of our client’s Global Security and Resiliency Services (GSRS) team.
The Security Specialist will help triage, monitor, and manage the response to enterprise security threats that could affect our client’s personnel and business activities. You will help us continually coordinate, evaluate, and monitor enterprise risks that could affect business activities and provide business leaders and operations the information needed to make critical decisions. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient and effective sharing of information to inform operational and business decisions intended to reduce security risks.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Triage security related issues using strong customer service skills and inform decisions to support efficient security operations in both a static and dynamic environment
- Coordinate internal relationships and stakeholders to ensure the safety and security of personnel and business operations
- Assist in the development of more efficient and effective GSRS processes and procedures
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 4+ years experience in security, intelligence, security operations center, and/or incident management.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in a security operations center, emergency service control room, or similar command center/call center environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Professional experience working security or incident risk management
- Professional or academic experience that required an ability to think critically, analyze information, and summarize findings in writing
- Experience supporting decision-makers with intelligence about emerging threats, potential issues of concern, or imminent crisis
- Experience using technology to track threats/risks or escalate items of potential concern Experience in open source intelligence (OSINT) and social media research
- Technical/data acumen
The hourly pay range for this position is $82-92.65/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
Synergis is a workforce solutions partner serving thousands of businesses and job seekers nationwide. Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total Experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals. Learn more about Synergis at www.synergishr.com.Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Synergis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Danielle Reeves at email@example.com. If you require assistance or an accommodation in the application or employment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more