Marketing Manager II
Role: Marketing Manager II
Location: Austin, Texas (Hybrid: Tuesday-Thursday)
Duration: 10+ month W-2 contract (medical, vision, dental, 401k included)
Our client’s business marketing team is in charge of building the annual brand strategy and ensuring that it is executed across the year. They are the hub of all business knowledge and traveler insights and are experts on the markets in which this team activates. The business marketing team uncovers and assesses opportunity for future marketing efforts and brief in their cross-functional partners to bring an opportunity or campaign to life.
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Marketing KPI management
- Building business briefs
- Collating and analyzing data
- Building opportunity assessments
- Gathering and distilling insights to help build opportunity assessments, as well as support business briefs for marketing activation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather inputs and finalize business briefs.
- This includes but is not limited to: key objective, goals, audience, deliverables, KPIs, cross-functional needs, competitive landscape, any campaign requirements (markets, messaging, partnerships, offers, etc.).
- Support the briefing in of the campaign measurement, collating results and sharing back to leadership.
- Project management || reporting
Synergis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Cassidy Spearman at email@example.com
If you require assistance or an accommodation in the application or employment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hourly pay range for this position is $60 to $70/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more