Sr. Atlassian Administrator
Role Title: Senior Atlassian Administrator
Duration: 6+ Months
Hybrid work: Tues-Thurs in the Addison TX office. Monday & Friday remote
Work Schedule: (8-5, Monday – Friday, some potential evening work for system migrations (rare + will provide 2-3 weeks of notice)
Ou client lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world’s health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives.
We combine our expertise in healthcare, data science and technology to improve the health and well-being of our communities. We are developing the infrastructure and solutions to harness the profusion of health information for good. Our data-driven solutions span three primary areas: research, care and innovation.
The Atlassian Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Atlassian suite of products not limited to Confluence, Jira (Software & JSM) and Trello. As a new tool in the toolset, Atlassian will be used to improve workflows and processes. The administrator will assist with these in addition to helping train users on how to use the various Atlassian applications.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with various Stakeholders to meet Operational requirements within Atlassian capabilities and features.
- Work with the Atlassian Committee on changes to the system.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for Incident Management, Disaster Recovery, & Escalations
- Develop Intake Procedures, Templates and Team training with Business Teams for creating new Jira Service Management Projects
- Transition teams ITSM solutions to Jira Service Management for day to day operations
- Identify Automation opportunities to help build out inclusive Service Catalogs for JSM
- Work with Applicable teams during Assessments and/or Launches for 3rd Party Integrations with Atlassian
- Design Technical and/or Privacy Design Documentation for Privacy & Security during Product Launch or Reviews for use within Atlassian
- Work with (W) IAM teams to design and revise Life Cycle Management
- Create Training Documentation, Videos, and host Q&A sessions for Atlassian Products
- Work with SaaS Manager to understand Business requirements and identify solutions or improvements to workflows within Atlassian, (Metrics, Dashboards, Options)
- Champion the Atlassian Product Suite to help drive adoption for the company.
- 5+ years administering Jira and Confluence in the cloud.
- 3+ years configuring Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
- 3+ years of Scripting experience
- 2+ years of Project Management and/or Scrum experience
- Creating solutions for various departments using Atlassian tools.
- Working with common Atlassian plugins such as ScriptRunner, Github or Xray.
- Understanding of ITIL Framework, Agile practices & Application Security
- Merger & Acquisition experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable for this role
- Experience with Instance & Site Migrations/Unification
- Atlassian Certified Cloud Professional (ACP-420, ACP-120)
- Working knowledge of Cloud based technologies
- Knowledge and experience using Atlassian’s REST APIs.
- Experience with Okta & Google Workspace integrations
- Initiative to identify Value Building opportunities
- Experience Building out Security/Group Management.
- Atlassian & Slack Integration Experience
- A Bachelor's degree is nice to have, but not required.
The hourly pay range for this position is $86-96.73/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
Synergis is a workforce solutions partner serving thousands of businesses and job seekers nationwide. Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total Experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals. Learn more about Synergis at www.synergishr.com.Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Synergis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Danielle Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require assistance or an accommodation in the application or employment process, please contact us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more