Fleet Ops Specialist
Playa Vista, CA
Title: Program Manager, Fleet Operations
Duration: 12 months
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Hours: Rotating shifts from 6am-3pm and 5pm-2am. Will also include some weekends and holidays.
- Rapidly scale on-road driving operations in San Francisco (dense urban environment) to efficiently deliver against testing and commercial objectives while balancing the development of new AV technology.
- Rider Only (RO/Driverless) launch and growth within SF
- Scale the external rider program (Trusted Tester) by expanding the SF service area and increasing the percentage of trips/riders per week.
The purpose of this position is to optimize daily activities and performance of the business related to vehicle movement and inventory control. Candidates who do well in this position tend to work well under pressure and are able to work effectively with minimal supervision. Strong organization and time management skills are also highly valued.
- Coordination of specialized missions working cross functionally with internal and external business partners
- Provide technical troubleshooting support for on-road vehicle operators (calls, chats)
- Monitor fleet health ensuring all on-road vehicles are in the correct configuration for data collection.
- Monitor TAAS operations identifying daily supply and demand performance trends and variances.
- Monitor and respond to all vehicle-related alerts that populate within your region-specific filter
- Schedule vehicle transport events based on production forecasts, storage and handling facilities, vehicle maintenance requirements and emergency response (collisions and strandings).
- Develops and implements inventory control procedures to include cycle counting and reporting guidelines, problem identification and resolution, and inventory control process improvements.
- Independently evaluates data on production needs and inventory to ensure adequate inventory in accord with inventory cycles and organizational needs.
- Conducts a variety of organizational studies, investigations and operational studies; Recommend new procedures to enhance efficiency of day-to-day operations as appropriate.
- Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, logistics, or a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- 2+ years AV industry, Operations Management, Inventory Management, Transportation Management or Automotive Manufacturing Operations Management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills to analyze feedback and troubleshoot deficiencies and make changes to rectify issues within short time lines.
- Interpersonal, teamwork and relationship building skills to work effectively and make contributions to improvement recommendations in a team environment.
- Excellent ability to manage competing demands, changes or delays.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required, including weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency in GSuite and/or Microsoft Office
- Experience writing SQL code
- 1+ years technical writing experience (Documenting SOPs)
- Familiarity with process improvement techniques preferred, including lean processes, space planning, process mapping, project management and Six Sigma
- 1+ years experience working within a call center environment (Technical Troubleshooting).
- 1+ years Program Management experience
The hourly pay range for this position is $61-71.25/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
Synergis is a workforce solutions partner serving thousands of businesses and job seekers nationwide. Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total Experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals. Learn more about Synergis at www.synergishr.com.Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Synergis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Danielle Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require assistance or an accommodation in the application or employment process, please contact us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more