Do you want to do something that matters? Putting people to work is one of the most important roles one can perform. Here at Synergis, that’s what we do. We make a major impact on people’s lives by helping them find work with well-known companies.
Synergis is hiring an IT and/or Creative Account Executive for our Los Angeles Office. We're looking for someone who has knowledge of the IT and/or Creative space and wants to make it their number one priority to generate new business and help clients fill their staffing needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself, challenging, exciting, and truly make a difference!
To succeed as an Account Executive, you must be able to…
· Identify new business opportunities by tapping into a variety of different resources, from business databases, networking events, cold calling, recruiter generated leads to social media channels and more.
· Proactively communicate with hiring managers regarding their needs and preferences in order to fully understand what really makes them tick.
· Position yourself as a “problem solver” with the goal in mind of helping clients be successful by providing them with the most qualified talent possible
· Become a go-to information source for hiring managers. Constantly stay up to date on the hottest trends in the creative/marketing space and staffing and communicate these trends to your clients.
· Always look for ways to maintain strong relationships with clients in order to ensure customer satisfaction, generate business opportunities, and control turnover.
You might right for us if…
· You love working in outside B2B sales.
· You enjoy being out & about and in front of your clients.
· You have a very strong work ethic. We want someone that takes initiative, follows up and “gets things done.”
· You love working in a fast-paced environment where you can put your multitasking skills to full use.
· You have a passion for customer service. Your goal is to make sure your customers are 100% satisfied.
· You pride yourself on being able to think on your feet. We want a creative problem solver who will make decisions with business implications in mind.
· You have a strong moral compass. We want someone that acts with integrity.
· You enjoy interacting with people and communicate information in a clear and persuasive manner
· You have a knack for negotiating and formulating win-win solutions.
You’ll love to take advantage of….
· Uncapped earning potential: strong base salary + generous commission.
· Three weeks of paid time off – increases every year up to 5 weeks off
· 11 paid holidays
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Flexible Spending Account
· 401k Program
· And More!
Minimum Qualifications: One year of outside business to business sales experience
· Experience selling staffing services
· Previous experience with hiring or recruiting responsibilities
· Bachelor’s degree in any field
If you are interested in this position, please contact Kama Chavis via e-mail at email@example.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer