The Account Manager position is responsible for overseeing the relationship of the company with its most important clients by creating long-term, trusting relationship while achieving sales quotas and strategic account targets. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Account Manager Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Build and maintain strong client relationships/strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Meet with key department contacts, hiring managers, and supervisors on a daily/weekly basis to assess business needs, requirements, performance, overall satisfaction with service levels, and opportunities for growth.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of service improvement
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key client needs and requirements
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing clients
- Expand the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by clients and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client experience
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Team Relationship Development:
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Work with Recruiters to build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
- Ensure screening and selection of candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Own and drive the job order fill process
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent.
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Maintain and ensure compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Keep clients’ and job order data current and accurate in our applicant tracking system.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Account Manager Required Skills/Abilities:
- Sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Previous large enterprise account experience is a plus.
- Solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Thorough understanding of EEO, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, or a related field preferred. Related experience considered in lieu of education.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Olivia Lopez at (678)-580-4064 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity employer.