AEM Product Owner
6 month contract w/ potential for extensions or conversion perm (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
100% remote – must work EST hours
Come work for one of Fortune's most admired hotel brands. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to join a team that is collaborative and open to hearing new ideas!
AEM Author Responsibilities:
- Author and publish content within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Use responsive web design to craft sites which provide optimal viewing, interaction experience, and readability.
- Implement re-usable components and experience fragments to streamline the authoring process.
- Style content using CSS to match creative specifications.
- Document authoring instructions and guidelines.
- Collaborate within a cross functional team throughout the workday.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document browser/platform compatibility issues and standards.
- Ensure that end users enjoy a cohesive, logical, and intuitive experience.
AEM Author Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience work working within AEM
- 2+ years f project management, business analyst, or product owner experience
- Technical Training experience
- Working with API’s
- Understanding of the development process and cycle (Agile) and a general understanding of CSS/JS and HTML
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofing skills
- Professional manner and approach in working within a team
AEM Author Preferred Experience:
- Agency/Consulting Experience and background
- AEM Business Practitioner certification
- Experience with Analytics (Adobe), Adobe Target, Rally, Figma, and/or SEO
- Multisite manager and AEM 6.5
The hourly pay range for this position is $60.00 to $70.00/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).”
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more