Title: Applications Engineer
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
Manage scaled discovery operations for the discovery and litigation support team.
Discovery Operations Dev Support Overall Responsibilities:
Provide engineering support to the Discovery Operations team. Build web applications, automate workflow, infrastructure development.
- Build and maintain API functions and server side applications.
- Strong ability to translate user feedback to design mock-ups and implement.
- Exceptional in troubleshooting user issues and implementing fixes.
Required programming languages:
- Experience in working with technologies such as Workspace API and GCP
Discovery Operations Dev Support Daily Responsibilities:
- Rewrite and improve the existing scripts and tools (migration from python to golang)
- Automation infrastructure development
- Front-end design, mock-up and development
- Participate in translating user stories into functional requirements
- Troubleshooting and bug fixes
Discovery Operations Dev Support Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics
- Strong server side development experience in Java/Python/Google Apps Script.
- Back-end engineering experience building Command Line Interfaces and REST API.
- 3-5 years of engineering experience for a small to medium sized team.
- Linux OS Experience.
Discovery Operations Dev Support Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Professional experience in building and maintaining API functions and server side applications.
- Strong experience in migrating server-side python code to golang.