Associate Technical Recruiter
Do you want to do something that matters? Putting people to work is one of the most important roles one can perform. Here at Synergis, that’s what we do. We make a major impact in people’s lives by helping them find work with great companies.
Synergis is hiring an Associate Technical Recruiter for our Los Angeles Office. This person will start as a Recruiter and transition into an Account Executive. We're looking for someone who wants to make it their number one priority to help job seekers find the perfect match. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself, challenging, exciting, and truly make a difference!
You must be able to…
- Develop a pipeline of highly qualified candidates by tapping into a variety of different sources, from candidate databases, networking events, referrals, or social media channels
- Maintain strong relationships with qualified IT/Technology talent in order to fully understand what really makes them tick and match them with the right client.
- Position yourself as a “problem solver” with the goal in mind of helping clients be successful by providing them with the most qualified talent possible
- Ensure successful placements by consulting with candidates on navigating the interview process; negotiating pay and position expectations; and communicating regularly with employees to monitor and maintain satisfaction.
You might be right for us if….
- You have a very strong work ethic. We want someone that takes initiative and “gets things done.”
- You love working in a fast-paced environment where you can put your multi-tasking skills to full use.
- You have a passion for customer service. Your goal is to make sure your customers are 100% satisfied.
- You adapt well to changing circumstances and are open to new ideas and alternative approaches.
- You have a strong moral compass. We want someone that acts with integrity.
- You enjoy interacting with people and communicate information in a clear and persuasive manner.
- You have a knack for negotiating and formulating win-win solutions.
You’ll love to take advantage of….
- Uncapped earning potential: strong base salary + generous commission.
- Three weeks of paid time off – increases every year up to 5 weeks off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Program
- And More!
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
If you are interested in this position, please contact Olivia Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity employer.