Are you passionate about providing accurate data to drive business goals forward? Are you looking to join a team who puts people first? For Synergis, a people first culture, where ideas are valued, people are encouraged, and collaboration happens, is at the core of who we are. We have successfully put people to work for more than 24 years. And we don’t just recruit the best talent for our clients: we employ them too!
Synergis is hiring a Billing Specialist to facilitate effective billing processes that play a key role in our success. As the Billing Specialist, you’ll make sure we provide accurate billing data that drives a great client experience!
· Coordinate biweekly and monthly billing, preparing billing statements and ensuring accuracy
· Process adjustments to billing statements
· Conduct reconciliation activities between time records, billing statements, and payments received
· Solve billing problems by investigating issues and recommending process improvements
· Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity and billing accuracy
· Provide management reporting
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Billing and/or Accounts Receivable function
· Staffing Firm experience strongly preferred
· A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is preferred
· Experience working with Great Plains accounting software is a plus
· Experience working with Vendor Management Systems (VMS) is a plus
· Solid understanding of Accounts Receivable and Accounting systems
As a team member at Synergis, you'll love to take advantage of….
· Three weeks of paid time off – which increases every year up to 5 weeks off
· 11 paid holidays
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Flexible Spending Account
· 401k Program
· And More!
Interested in learning more? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.