Branch/Market Sales Manager
Do you want to do something that matters? Putting people to work is one of the most important roles one can perform. Here at Synergis, that’s what we do. We make a major impact in people’s lives by helping them find work with well-known companies.
Synergis is hiring a Branch/Market Sales Manager in our Alpharetta office. We're looking for a passionate and innovative leader to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for the leadership of the sales and recruiting team, hiring and developing employees, and using his/her proven background to develop and grow a client base. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself, challenging, exciting, and truly make a difference!
As a Branch/Market Sales Manager, you will…
- Be responsible for the overall financial performance, day-to-day operations, and management in the Atlanta branch.
- Identify new business opportunities, maintain and increase market share within existing accounts and ensure customer satisfaction by servicing client and consultant needs.
- Optimize branch productivity by analyzing potential and existing customers and job orders and setting priorities based on business needs, urgency, and revenue potential; monitor sales and recruiting activity and effectiveness in meeting objectives.
- Establish branch sales forecasts and expense budgets; manage monthly, quarterly and annual achievement of financial goals and objectives.
- Facilitate workflow efficiency, strategy and company growth.
You might be right for us if…
- You are passionate about the staffing industry.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment where you can put your multitasking skills to full use.
- You have a passion for customer service. Your goal is to make sure your customers are 100% satisfied.
- You are energized and motivated by achieving results through others while growing and developing the skills of the team.
- You pride yourself on being able to think on your feet. We want a creative problem solver who will make decisions with business implications in mind.
- You have a strong moral compass. We want someone that acts with integrity.
You’ll love to take advantage of….
- Strong base salary + generous commission/bonus plan
- Three weeks of paid time off – increases every year up to 5 weeks off
- 4 week paid sabbatical after 5 years of service with the company
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Program
- And More
- At least two years’ experience as a Senior/Regional Account Executive, Principle Recruiter, or Client Services Manager
- At least two years’ experience as a Recruiting, Sales or Branch Manager in the staffing or IT Services industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal which includes the ability to coach and influence others at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Strong work ethic and results oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred
- Previous experience managing financial (e.g., P&L reports) is preferred
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.