Brand Marketing Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Title: Brand Marketing Manager
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Playa Vista, CA
The Platforms & Ecosystems (P&E) Brand Marketing team is looking for a strategic and creatively savvy brand marketing manager to join our team and lead brand work for one of our major brands for a period of 6 months . This entails translating the brand platform into creative strategies and go-to-market plans to grow the brands’ equity and drive business growth. You will co-develop global campaigns, ensure creative excellence and consistency across all touchpoints and own relationships with cross functional teams and external agency partners. You will also contribute to planning 2023 brand strategy.
You are a fast mover, ambiguity lover, problem solver, innovative thinker and team player that is passionate about building brands and developing strong creative campaigns.
Brand Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop brand and creative strategies to engage our consumer audience with the brand and bring the foundational brand platform to life.
- Creative development and production of brand campaigns, programs and activations tailored to different audiences, markets and business needs by working cross functionally and with external agency partners
- Ensure creative excellence and consistency in brand visual identity, brand messaging and communications across all touchpoints (Above The Line, Below The Line, Owned & Operated channels)
Brand Marketing Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with key marketing cross functional team members and external agency partners to ensure alignment on key milestones across the creative/campaign development process.
- Use your creative judgment in evaluating the work coming across the creative/campaign dev process to keep the overall project on track.
- Own and operate your remit with rigor, precision and through proactive communication so all XFNs and stakeholders are not only aware of progress being made but issues that require immediate resolution.
Brand Marketing Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6-9 years of experience in brand marketing for a consumer brand and/or creative agency working with global clients.
- Experience in developing and launching global brands & brand campaigns in a fast paced and changing environment, driving cross-functional team efforts & alignment.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Thrives in ambiguity and working across multiple teams on complex but creative initiatives.
Brand Marketing Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Strategic skills and experience in brand building, brand platforms and product positioning.
- Outstanding creative judgment.
- Ability to guide creative development and activations with external agency partners and internal teams.
- Ability to think through complex problems and architectures, design frameworks and solve less than straightforward scenarios with creativity and strategic thinking.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management, communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner, drive projects forward and to influence outcomes.
- Passion for the tech industry
- High attention to detail and solution-oriented problem solving skills, high learning agility
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more