Business Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst
6+ Month Contract | Atlanta, GA (Remote)
Synergis’ client has engaged us in a search for a Business Data Analyst to augment their expanding team! The selected candidate will support data initiatives for the business and provide client data analysis and support. This job will focus on gaining quantitative insights during discovery on where issues may exist in problem spaces, allowing for better solutions and outcomes. This person will work closely with management and department leads to identify key measures of performance, ensure proper reporting on those is in place and ensure data quality. This is a remote position, but the ideal candidate will be in the Atlanta area.
Business Data Analyst | Background and Scope
- Develop, test and proof of operational reports for the team by working closely with management and department leads to identify key measures of productivity and quality.
- Pull the data, provide analysis, build reports, and make recommendations on what the data is saying
- Apply analytics to identify trends or patterns that provide insight into the root cause of system failures or process breakdowns as well as identify areas of possible improvement
- Systemize reporting to reduce the manual effort involved in developing reports, running queries, and pushing data out to stakeholders.
- Work closely with management and department leads to identify cost savings opportunities as well as inefficient processes.
- Assist the Manager, Business Operations Technology during new client implementations, existing client requests/enhancements and system support projects.
Business Data Analyst | Requirements
- BA/BS in any field
- 3 to 5+ years of prior data and/or business analysis experience as data or reporting analyst
- Strong SQL experience a must
- Tableau experience or any other business analytics tool experience required
- Strong analytical skills, with an interest and ability to understand and use Data and analytics processes
- Ability to draw conclusions from raw data
- Ability to create information out of raw data
- Passion for connecting the dots (Data to the Bottom line)
- Ability to analyze problems and provide recommendations
- Ability to deliver results with minimum supervision
Business Data Analyst | Preferred
- Experience with Bit Query preferred but not required
- Exposure to working with Product Management
Business Data Analyst | Other:
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
- Atlanta candidates preferred but will accept remote candidates as well
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more