Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself? Something that’s challenging, exciting, and makes a difference?
Putting people to work is one of the most important roles one can perform. Here at Synergis, that’s what we
do. We make a major impact in people’s lives by helping them find work with well-known companies.
We are hiring a Chief Financial Officer to join our team of dedicated, focused individuals whose passion is for the success of others. The Chief Financial Officer will plan and direct the accounting operations of the company.
To succeed as the Chief Financial Officer, you must be able to…
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting Department, which includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and general accounting.
- Work with other department heads to monitor overall financial health of the company and make recommendations for improvement.
- Direct the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports while ensuring that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Compare sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Work with the President and other executives to coordinate planning, establish priorities for the planning process and suggest improvements.
- Study long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth.
- Produce the annual budget and forecasts; report significant budget differences to management.
- Provide financial analysis, with emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Work with external auditors and provide needed information for the annual audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You’ll love to take advantage of….
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Three weeks of paid time off – increases every year up to 5 weeks off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Program
- And More!
Chief Financial Officer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business administration required.
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Experience as a Senior Finance Executive/CFO supporting a privately held organization.
- At least 10 years of related experience.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience implementing new financial systems.
- Financial modeling experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Highly proficient with various accounting and tax preparation software to include QuickBooks.
- Staffing industry experience is preferred but not required.
Synergis is an equal opportunity employer.
Synergis is a staffing and workforce solutions partner serving thousands of businesses and job seekers nationwide. Choosing specialization over a generalized recruiting approach, Synergis helps IT professionals and creative marketing talent build great careers by carefully matching their abilities to the needs of client businesses. Find out how Synergis is reshaping what hiring success looks like in the IT and creative marketing sectors at www.synergishr.com.