Title: Content Coordinator
Duration: 12 Month Contract
The Learning Content Strategy team is looking for a talented Coordinator to join our team. As a collaborative, results-driven communicator, the Content Coordinator will help manage curation initiatives, support portfolio management at the topic level, and track multiple projects and deliverables to drive the overall success of the Licensing Team. In addition, the Content Coordinator will support high-level instructor lead evaluation and administrative tasks as needed.
Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Field cold or warm lead inquiries for licensed partners to review available content, assess opportunity, and recommend next steps.
- Administrative support in the form of record creation, tables of contents (TOCs) and course catalogs. Update learning path portfolio across the licensed segment, submitting paths for creation or update.
- Operational support for licensing partnerships, from onboarding to inventory management.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Content Coordinator Required Experience:
- 2+ years of experience managing complex schedules, projects, and programs.
Content Coordinator Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Strong skills using FileMaker, Excel, Mac OS, and Google Apps.
- Strong collaboration skills that build relationships while getting things done.
- Self-motivated, skilled, and proactive communicator and problem solver.
- Prior experience and ability to effectively balance multiple projects, priorities, details, tasks, timelines, and stakeholders while meeting deadlines.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new concepts or domains to be able to uncover risks and guide decision-making, with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Extremely organized with a relentless attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Background in education or educational publishing a plus.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more