Mountain View, CA
TITLE: Content Manager
DURATION: 6 months
LOCATION: Candidates can work from our SF, NY, PDX or LA offices, although remote workers outside these areas will be considered.
- As a content manager, you’ll be responsible for the hands-on content management of platforms in the Experiences team (About, Belonging, and Trends). You’ll own tracking all the pieces of content – copy, localized copy, visual assets, links, URLs, etc – and working with our production and engineering teams to launch campaigns based on a content calendar.
- You’ll be extremely detail oriented and thorough, with an ability to spot mistakes, proofread, troubleshoot and anticipate issues, and QA staging links.
- You’re a connector who can fluidly communicate with marketers in other regions, the creative team, the engineering team, and ensure everyone is clear on what’s happening and when.
- You’re a process-creator who can identify areas for improvement and execute to drive efficiency and functionality in collaboration with the cross-functional team.
- You’re an educator who can be positioned as a helpful resource to teams looking to create and publish content on our platforms.
- You’re tapped into platform-level strategy and able to make and communicate decisions based on that strategy
What will be the Top 3 Daily Responsibilities for this TVC?
- Support end-to-end content development process including story sourcing, story selection, content creation and distribution.
- Distribute stories across owned and earned communication channels by partnering with cross-functional comms and marketing teams.
- Partner with analytics, production and creative teams to test creative. Integrate learnings into content development and distribution so that stories are constantly iterating and evolving.
What are the top 3 qualities or factors on a resume that stick out the most to you when deciding who to schedule for an interview?
- Experience in brand marketing, content marketing, communications or editorial.
- Demonstrated abilities to manage cross-functional projects and activate individuals across different disciplines and perspectives.
- Curiosity to learn more about the world, technology and the implications it brings to humanity.
Are you looking for candidates with a background in any certain industries? content management of social platforms would be desired.
Required Skills: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. 3 years of experience in brand marketing, content marketing, communications or editorial. Demonstrated abilities to manage cross-functional projects and activate individuals across different disciplines and perspectives. Proven ability to be an open-minded, yet decisive thinker. Proven ability to bring a consistent pipeline of new features, programs or content into the world.
Loves content and is aware of future forward developments in the publishing world and is constantly looking for new and interesting ways to bring stories to life Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding insights, strategy and analytics. Curiosity to learn more about the world, technology and the implications it brings to humanity. Global mindset and ability to think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios. Team player
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more