Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Title: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA (hybrid)
Duration: 12+ months
This role will support the advertising business, an app monetization platform to help app developers and publishers earn revenue from in-app ads.
The role will focus on producing practitioner content and high-priority sales enablement materials to drive product adoption and grow share of voice amid intensifying competition.
- Managing the global case study development program for sales enablement and product go-to-market programs.
- Building a cross-channel content marketing program to drive high-priority product adoption at scale across multiple global, regional, and local marketing teams.
- Running recurring content programs including the quarterly marketing newsletter, Help Center quarterly product updates to drive share of voice.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Running the global case study production program to deliver X case studies quarterly on high-priority product launches
- Building and executing on the cross-channel content programs to drive product adoption
- Developing marketing newsletters and product announcements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
2+ years’ experience in B2B content marketing, program management in the tech industry.
Experience in app advertising, app monetization and mobile gaming.
Demonstrated project management experience with effective prioritization and collaboration skills. Understanding of ad monetization products.
Strong B2B content marketing and writing abilities with demonstrated examples.
Strong creative sensibilities in evaluating asset designs and alignment with brand guidelines. Experience managing agency partners, vendors and stakeholder relationships.
Experience working with app developers. Analytical skills to assess content effectiveness
The hourly pay range for this position is $49.88 – $56.19/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA)
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more