Customer Experience Associate
New York, New York
Title: Customer Experience Associate
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: New York, NY
Our client is the world's largest professional network with 706+ million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Today, they lead a diversified business with revenues from membership subscriptions, advertising sales and recruitment solutions in support of their vision to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. They are among the world’s top 10 fastest-growing brands and ranked the ‘Most Trusted’ social media platform for three years in a row.
The Sales Organization is hiring an Associate for our Global Customer Experience (CX) team. The CX team’s mission is to bring together the collective expertise and power of the organization to create valuable, guided, frictionless experiences for all clients. We lead global efforts aimed at delivering more value for our customers and employees, in support of the company’s vision to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. The team works cross-functionally across Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations, to carry out these efforts.
Customer Experience Associate Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze (with your team) and prioritize opportunities to improve the customer experience and drive positive business outcomes
- Be a strong contributor to client experience projects, from design and creation of a vision, to operationalizing and realizing the vision
- Serve as program manager (with your team), collaborating with cross-functional partners, including Sales, Business Operations, Systems, Product, Customer Success Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Support implementation of Voice of Customer listening posts (e.g., Net Promoter Score Surveys) to provide account-level intelligence for the customer success and sales teams
- Analyze customer needs and sentiment across thousands of monthly interactions and interpret customer feedback to inform account servicing, go-to-market and product decisions
- Map (with your team) the client buying journey and identify must-win moments in that journey
- Drive customer value through tools or systems designed for frontline sales and service teams
Customer Experience Associate Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in business or customer insights/analytics, customer experience, customer success, strategy consulting, sales operations, system implementation or business operations roles
- 1+ years of experience working with large datasets in SQL, Tableau, SPSS, SAS, Excel and/or other large data set manipulation tools
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more