Electronic Controls Technician
Electronic Controls Technician (Industrial Equipment)
Industry: Semiconductor Manufacturing
Location: Prescott, AZ
This is a role at a growing Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) and leading supplier of silicon wafer reclamation services to the semiconductor industry in Prescott, AZ. We are professional and agile and fast paced. Position requires working with highly technical automated robotic production machinery (electrical/technical training a plus). Looking for motivated individuals who are organized, have good written & oral communication skills with a craftsman mind set and work ethics. Perfect candidate should have experience with hand tools, test meters, gauges and be a safety minded individual able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have control circuitry experience and the ability to read and decipher electrical prints.
- Able to ‘trouble-shoot’ and repair complex automated Electro-Mechanical equipment issues.
- Must be familiar with production tooling software/software navigation
- Must have knowledge and ability to troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns, diagnostics, electrical systems and automated processing machinery
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair of silicon wafer reclaim equipment and facilities support systems preferred
- Will perform assigned Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Detect minor problems by performing basic diagnostic tests
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical issues
- Maintain logbooks and checklists
- Posses good interpersonal/customer service skills
High school diploma or equivalent are required. Must be dependable & Reliable. Facility currently operates 24/7. 10% – 15% Shift Premium applies for night shift positions.
Synergis is a workforce solutions partner serving thousands of businesses and job seekers nationwide. Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total Experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals. Learn more about Synergis at www.synergishr.com. Synergis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to McKenzie Miller at email@example.com. If you require assistance or an accommodation in the application or employment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more