Title: Hardware Validation Engineer II
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
Hardware Validation Engineer Overall Responsibilities:
Execute tests on eval board from vendor; tests scripts and lists will be provided.
Hardware Validation Engineer Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Execute tests per company provided list.
- Record results and file bugs for issues identified.
- Perform preliminary debug and work with employees to debug and rerun tests w/ fixes.
Hardware Validation Engineer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Education (Degree and field): BS
- Total years experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility: 3+ years
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for the role : Embedded systems debug, basic programming experience, experience using lab tools like oscilloscope.
Hardware Validation Engineer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- RTOS programming experience
- Technical Program management experience