IT Service Desk II
IT Service Desk Analyst II
Alpharetta, GA | Onsite
Synergis’ client, a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, has engaged us in a search for an IT Service Desk Analyst – L2 to join their growing team! The IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for resolving technical issues throughout our client’s organization. The successful candidates should be able to resolve technical issues including problem recognition, resolution research and resolution implementation with the goal of reducing the impact of IT related problems and requests to internal customers. As a 2nd level Service Desk Analyst, he or she will be expected to resolve moderately complex issues immediately, while working to resolve more complex issues in collaboration with their peers prior to engaging a higher level of technical support.
IT Service Desk Analyst II | Background & Scope
- Provide initial technical support at the Service Desk for inquiries received via Phone , email or other electronic communications
- Effectively assess the nature of problems, working with various levels of customers within the company.
- Resolve first line issues, transfer complex issues to appropriate third level support.
- Monitor and document production systems status and any error messages, notify appropriate technical resource in a timely manner.
- Document Service Desk calls, technical resolutions, and IT processes / procedures in the designated ITSM Tool
- Utilize appropriate steps within the Incident / Problem Management process.
- Complete required documentation for IT processes/procedures in a timely manner.
- Document and reviews processes and procedures for the Service Desk
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provides mentoring and knowledge sharing with Level I agents
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
- Provides backup support for the Deskside Support Services team when needed
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency
IT Service Desk Analyst II | Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in IT customer support environment
- Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- A+, Microsoft, ITIL or other applicable certificates are a plus.
- Strong support knowledge (and experience) with:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Active Directory / Azure
- Dell / Lenovo Laptops and accessories
- Networking / VPN
- Experience with the following technologies:
- iSeries applications / terminal emulator
- Domino / Notes
- Avaya Cloud
- AWS Workspaces
- Demonstrated understanding of how the IT Service Desk works as part of IT Operations, supporting the overall business
- Customer Service focused
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented
- Ability to balance priorities and be an effective multitasker
- Proactive, Self-Motivated, Team Player
- Ability to communicate IT Technical terminology to non-technical team members
IT Service Desk Analyst II | Other:
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
- Local Atlanta based candidates only
- Onsite 5 days per week
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Our client is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries. They are working on a digital transformation program focused on reimagining their systems on a digital ecosystem made up of pure cloud native services. The key motivation is growth and the need to support large fleets by building flexible and scalable platforms.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more