Java Web Developer
Full Stack Java Developer
Cleveland, Ohio | Hybrid
Synergis’s client, who delivers the best in paint and coatings products to the world, has engaged us in a search for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team! The Full Stack Java Developer will join an IT team supporting the applications and product database for 4000+ stores nationwide.
The Full Stack Java Developer | Background and Scope
- Design, develop, and maintain the product databases and store-level replenishment.
- Responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of application software supporting mission-critical business applications within the IT merchandise accounting systems group.
- Support other teams and the interfacing systems within the company.
- Participate in the complete system development life cycle, including post-implementation support.
Full Stack Java Developer | Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 3+ years of working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- 3+ years of Web Application Development Experience in Java/J2EE environment including:
- Java Server Pages (JSP)
- MVC frameworks
- XML Technologies
- 3+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Database Management System, preferably Oracle.
- 2+ years’ experience with PL/SQL.
- 1+ years’ experience building single-page applications with ReactJs, AngularJs.
- 1+ year experience working with Restful APIs, Docker, and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Source Control environments such as GIT.
- Experience creating automated build using Gradle.
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripting.
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience with JVM languages such as Groovy is considered a plus.
- The Java Web Developer will have the willingness for continual growth and learning opportunities
About our Client
Our client has one of the industry’s most recognized portfolios of branded and private-label products. They have more than 60,000 employees that provide the energy and experience to build on their track record of success!
Disclosure: The hourly pay range for this position is $50.00 to $58.72/hr. (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401k. * Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more