Onsite A/V Support Technician – New York
Onsite A/V Support Technician – New York
New York, NY
Onsite A/V Support Technician
Contract to Hire | Onsite in New York, NY
Synergis’ client, a global services organization focused on connecting people, technology and experiences, has engaged us in a search for multiple onsite Audio Vision Service and Support technicians to join their expanding team! The A/V Support Technician will work within an assigned client site location, providing support for technical system needs. The most critical requirement for this role is the ability to create and maintain client relationships which results in superior client satisfaction, ensuring the renewal and growth of our client’s presence at their customer sites.
Onsite Audio-Visual Support Technician | Background and Scope
- Support all levels of the customer for end-user meetings/conferences/events.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and maintain functional aspects of A/V systems, ensuring a ready-to-use state.
- Provide resolution of any system/equipment repair faults
- The Onsite Audio-Visual Support Technician will interact with and escalate issues to related departments to ensure quick resolution to issues.
- Interface/liaison with manufacturers/vendors to facilitate equipment repair needs.
- Manage/maintain an inventory tracking/recording mechanism.
- Track/update repair needs via assigned ticketing systems.
- Provide various reports to our client’s teams as well as their customers on a variety of areas from time to repair, call resolution, etc.
Onsite Audio-Visual Support Technician | Requirements
- Superior client relationship management is a requirement for this position (i.e., exhibiting the ability to create an atmosphere of tension relief during high stress encounters).
- Preference will be given to those applicants possessing any of the following characteristics:
- 1 to 3+ years of AV support experience required.
- Troubleshooting experience with video walls, control systems, and DSP
- Experience with:
- Video conferencing
- Unified communications (UC)
- Collaboration platforms.
- Previous experience providing face-to-face client technical systems support.
- Experience with supporting internal and external client relationships.
- Forward-thinking individual, with diligence and efficiency in multi-tasking.
- Possessing the ability to take ownership and provide solutions toward resolution.
- Excellent communications and client service skills, with consistent follow-through.
- Detail oriented and technically savvy.
Onsite Audio-Visual Support Technician | Other:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent) is a minimum requirement for this position.
- Demonstrate a legal ability to work within the United States via I9 verification. Ability to work for any US based company without sponsorship.
- Local New York candidates ONLY
About Our Client
Our client is enabling a digital future connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. When done right, digital communication empowers human connection, and our client’s solutions are experienced by millions every day. With 2,000+ employees in 50+ locations worldwide, they are a global organization serving local needs.
Disclosure: The hourly pay range for this position is $38.00 to $47.00/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits. * Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more