Onsite AV Support Leader
Onsite A/V Support Leader
Contract-to-hire | Direct Hire
Onsite in Boston, MA
Synergis’ client, a global services organization focused on connecting people, technology and experiences, has engaged us in a search for an Onsite Audio-Vision Leader to join their expanding team! This leader will work within an assigned client site location, providing oversight and leadership to a team of talented support technicians, as well as providing direct support to the client. The most critical requirement for this role is the ability to create and maintain client relationships as well as team relationships which results in superior client satisfaction, ensuring the renewal and growth of our client’s presence at their customer sites.
Onsite Audio-Visual Support Leader | Background and Scope
- The Onsite Audio-Visual Support Leader will provide oversight of up to 10 onsite AV Technicians.
- Support all levels of the customer for end-user meetings / conferences / events.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and maintain functional aspects of A/V systems, ensuring a ready-to-use state.
- Provide resolution of any system/equipment repair faults
- Interact with and escalate issues to related departments to ensure quick resolution to issues.
- Interface/liaison with manufacturers/vendors to facilitate equipment repair needs.
- The Onsite Audio-Visual Support Leader will manage / maintain an inventory tracking/recording mechanism.
- Track/update repair needs via assigned ticketing systems
- Provide various reports to our client’s teams as well as their customers on a variety of areas from time to repair, call resolution, etc.
Onsite Audio-Visual Support Leader | Requirements
- Superior client relationship management is a requirement for this position (i.e. exhibiting the ability to create an atmosphere of tension relief during high-stress encounters).
- Preference will be given to those applicants possessing any of the following characteristics:
- The Onsite Audio-Visual Support Leader will have 3 to 5+ years of AV support experience required
- 1 to 3 years in a leadership position
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Troubleshooting experience with video walls, control systems, and DSP
- Experience with:
- Video conferencing
- Unified communications (UC)
- Collaboration platforms.
- Previous experience providing face-to-face client technical systems support
- Experience with supporting internal and external client relationships.
- Forward-thinking individual, with diligence and efficiency in multitasking.
- Possessing the ability to take ownership and provide solutions toward resolution.
- Excellent communication and client service skills, with consistent follow-through.
- Detail oriented and technically savvy.
Onsite Audio-Visual Support Leader | Other:
- The Onsite Audio-Visual Support Leader will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate a legal ability to work within the United States via I9 verification. Ability to work for any US-based company without sponsorship
- Some local travel between client sites – in driving distance, and will be reimbursed for mileage
- Local Boston area candidates ONLY
About Our Client
Our client is enabling a digital future—connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. When done right, digital communication empowers human connection, and our client’s solutions are experienced by millions every day. With 2,000+ employees in 50+ locations worldwide, they are a global organization serving local needs.
Disclosure: The hourly pay range for this position is $45.00 to $55.00/hr. (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401k. * Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more