Portfolio w/ case studies required for submission
Product Designer Job Summary:
The Product Designer provides input into overall design decisions and completes the tactical design work associated with assigned projects. This includes responsibility for delivering user flows, wireframes, prototypes, presentations, and user interface elements. The Product Designer works with a team of Designers, Engineers, and Content Developers to deliver assigned design projects in a timely and efficient manner. To be successful, the Product Designer must have general knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to our client, including the work processes, technologies, platforms, and services of the business and IT capabilities.
Product Designer Key Responsibilities:
- Architects and designs high-quality and engaged experiences for customers and associates
- Leads multiple aspects of design projects within a single track of work within a platform or suite of products; completes projects for individual products or supports projects at the product group level
- Utilizes best practices to build user flows, wireframes, and design comps and low-fidelity prototypes to ensure our products deliver optimal experience
- Solves challenging design problems at a product level
- Understand the needs of each project and line of business
- Utilize variety of architecture, UI design and graphic design skills to best meet the varying needs of business
- Delivers quality, timely deliverables such as presentations, user interface elements, wireframes, and production work
- Manages visual and interactive creative assets, as well as their final solution
- Works cross-functionally with other teams
Product Designer Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 3 years of experience in UX Design
- Expert proficiency with sketch and/or other design tools
- Basic understanding of design system theory and execution
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to take an established design language and work with UX Architects to extend the language
- Portfolio of completed design projects
About Our Client:
Our client is an American retail company specializing in home improvement. Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the company operates a chain of retail stores in the United States and Canada.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more