Title: Product Designer
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: New York, NY
Our client’s vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Their global Product Design team advances this vision through quality, inclusive design. They’re passionate about designing an equal, fair, and accessible platform that's modern, engaging, and responsible.
Our products help professionals all over the world stay connected, informed, and productive. The ecosystem is about more than just job hunting. We create and support active communities and enterprise products around sales, marketing, learning, and recruiting.
Why join the Product Design team?
Designers are strategic partners, from product innovation and planning to launch
Work and learn with passionate, talented, and supportive people
We work on both consumer and enterprise products and encourage team rotation, so you can stay engaged and keep growing
We're equipped with the best design tools in the business, including Figma, Principle, and Miro
A trusting, open environment helps us do our best work and we have fun together!
We're looking for contract designers who lead by connecting the dots between user insights, design patterns, and business goals. You will partner and collaborate closely with user research, UX writing, product management, engineering, marketing, and data science. Designing for the world's workforce takes a diverse, empowered team, come be a part of ours.
Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements
- Work with web developers and engineers to deliver final products
To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work.
Product Designer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web or agency)
Product Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Ability to deliver small to medium-scale projects independently and/or owning components of larger projects with support from senior ICs and Managers
- Ability to influence decisions on assigned projects by actively engaging and adding value in team discussions
- Ability to deliver solutions for structured problems that have few dependencies on other products/teams
- Ability to create solutions that consider end-to-end user flows and impacts on adjacent experiences
- Identifies opportunities to extend the design system language
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer