Product Insights Manager
Playa Vista, California
Title: Product Insights Manager
Duration: 9 Month Contract
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how our products solve the world's problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only we can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Product Insights Manager Overall Responsibilities
As a Product Insights Manager, you help put the consumer at the center of everything we do to build products that people love. You will develop and implement research studies that provide insight into what our consumers want/need at the very beginning phases of the product development process.
Product Insights Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Meeting with stakeholders to understand overall research need and questions
- Managing vendors for projects like value proposition, feature prioritization and positioning
- Creating actionable recommendations that best leverage the consumer insights
Product Insights Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Consumer Research or Product Innovation
- 3 years of experience in consumer insights, innovation or design research
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research
Product Insights Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience in telecommunications and/or technology (e.g., smartphones, smart home).
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience bringing a new product to market, from concept development to launch.
- Ability to communicate data into a streamlined, cohesive narrative with clear recommendations, and work with agencies for creative storytelling that bring insights to life (e.g., consumer videos, iconography, etc.).
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more