Product Support Specialist
San Bruno, CA
Title: Product Support Specialist
Anticipated Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: San Bruno, CA
Product Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage technical feature enablement for creators & artists
- Engage with platform internal SPMs (Partner Managers) & external agencies for partner technical onboarding & support
- Manage internal process to onboard new partners & provide post launch support over email, support tools and or scheduled calls
- Improve internal & external documentations such as troubleshooting & onboarding guides
In addition to above, the new Shopping projects/tasks: the Merchant Retailer workflow support, Brands support, Upcoming Shorts workflow support. The support shall include both onboarding and the reactive support as we scale these workflows. Lighthouse shopping event support & documenting workflow procedure and learnings from the event.
Product Support Specialist Required Experience and Skills:
- 4-5 years Technical Project Management Experience & Technical Troubleshooting
- Experience in managing web or software Application Troubleshooting, communication handling
- 0-3 years with SQL & Databases
- SQL and Databases- ability to work with databases
- Technical Project Management- ability to manage project schedules, write technical documentation, manage internal comms etc
- Technical troubleshooting
- Programming- in at least one scripting and one high level language
- Web Application Programming- write simple web applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
Product Support Specialist Preferred Experience:
- Customer Handling- skills working in a team environment with internal and external partners
The hourly pay range for this position is $32.31 to $38.64/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more