San Francisco, California
Title: Product/Visual Designer
Duration: 4 Month Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our client’s product works at the intersection of software and hardware across multiple design modalities – voice, touch and gesture. The UX team is looking for a strong product, visual, and systems designer to help refine and define the setup and settings frameworks in the Home app. These growing frameworks form the bedrock of dozens of 1st-party and thousands of 3rd-party smart home devices.
Product/Visual Designer Required Experience and Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, content strategy) on technical implementation.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing across platforms and surfaces.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Product/Visual Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and beautiful design deliverables.
- Degree in HCI, Product Design, or similar college-level education/on-the-job experience.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more