Program Manager I
San Diego, CA
Title: Program Manager
Anticipated Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: San Diego, CA
Program Manager Overall Responsibilities:
With the Access team, you’ll work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives, working closely with team members to drive various projects forward to improve the customer experience and operational metrics.
Program Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
As a Project Manager supporting the Platforms Team, you will be responsible for structured and rigorous planning and execution for the team’s initiatives. You will apply exceptional leadership, organizational and communications skills to manage diverse and complex projects partnering across several functions such as call center operations, escalations, installation operations and much more. High quality launches, collaborative project teams, and happy stakeholders define success for this role.
If you like complex, challenging, and exciting work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you
Program Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience managing projects and using project management tools
- 1+ year experience working with data to uncover operational improvement opportunities
- Success working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and managing complex initiatives
Program Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience working with a project management tool.
- Prior experience working with an IVR platform
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more