Program Manager III
Mountain View, CA
Title: Program Manager III
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
We are an eCommerce customer support business helping customers and catering to the needs of the Product teams. From overseeing agent readiness to running operations and providing key customer & product insights, we do it all.
Program Manager Overall Responsibilities:
- Represent the voice of the user by providing insights, feedback, and quantitative/ qualitative analysis to the Core Product area for account disables and appeals.
- Leverage internal tools, logs and data to identify/troubleshoot/resolve issues and identify scalable solutions through tool or process improvements.
- Build dashboards and business presentations.
- Build necessary analytical modeling for load balancing, forecasting, and other business aspects as needed.
- Engage and partner with key product decision-makers to communicate and realize feature launch and support goals. Project manage the launches with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead innovation programs, including piloting new processes, support channels and process optimization, while measuring/driving international product goals.
- Collaborate with Support, Product, and Engineering partners to drive proposals that improve the end user experience and ensure resolution of top user issues.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate with internal teams and external partners.
Program Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Program manage critical projects
- Enable insights via dashboarding / presentations
- Lead pilot projects and develop analytics modeling
Program Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Data visualization, storytelling, & presentation / slide building skills
- Strong data navigation, mining, and comprehension skills
- Extensive experience in data analysis using SQL/MySQL. Preferably 4+ years of hands on experience on SQL.
- Ability to build dashboards using Google Data studio, Tableau or equivalent platforms
- Proven ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail in a high-paced environment.
Program Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable.
- Excellent unstructured problem-solving, strategic and analytical troubleshooting skills, with the ability to draw insights from data and manage recommended actions.
- Strong leadership and project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail.
- Previous experience as a consultant in e-commerce customer service.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more