New York, NY
Title: Program Manager
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: New York, NY
In October 2020, we launched the updated Safety Center in the US to be a more helpful, relatable and comprehensive destination for all things safety.
As core to that strategy sits the Safety Center website (the central destination of our privacy & security proof points and safety message).
In 2022, we will be focusing on having a new workstream on analytics, measurement, and site optimization for the entire SC website. In addition there are ongoing product updates, site maintenance and localization across 70+ markets. With that, the team is looking to hire a TVC to PGM to handle content updates and localization, and roll out the site globally to additional locales. This person would help manage the roll out of any site optimizations (production skills). They will also need to liaise with regional teams to plan and organize any site updates and localization efforts, and project manage all initiatives.
Program Manager Overall Responsibilities:
The TVC PGM will manage the incoming product and content updates and localization work streams for the Safety Center. For the product and content updates, this includes working with PMMs for any content or visual updates to the site and serving as the main POC to coordinate and prioritize work with our creative and development agency, R/GA.
For localization, this includes rolling out content updates to 70+ global locales across EMEA, LATAM and APAC and working with regional leads to align on priorities, timing, and production, and build efficiencies. Tasks include submitting copy and UI localization requests and tracking these requests to secure CMM, legal, and policy approvals on time. This role also helps set global priorities for the Safety Center, and works with regional teams to execute global vision.
Program Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Coordinate localization process with regional leads and across agency partners (R/GA, L10N and Jellyfish).
- Submit and track all global copy and visual localization requests.
- Manage the Safety Center pipeline requests & day-to-day operations of the Safety Center.
Program Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- 6+ years of experience working as a program or project manager on an operations, site analytics, product, engineering, consulting or equivalent team.
- 6+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience with site development and digital content management, including working with internal partners and external agencies.
- Experience with site localization and scaling brand content with international teams.
- Experience working with cross functional teams including producers, engineers, creative teams, and analysts. Is familiar with web development and site publishing, can help prioritize work and site releases, understand CMS systems, and participate in discussions around site architecture, tech strategy, A/B testing, and site migrations.
- Experience working with Excel/Google Docs/Google Sheets
Program Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience working in a technology company or consulting firm
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more