Project Coordinator III
New York, NY
Title: Project Coordinator III
Anticipated Duration: 5 Month Contract
Location: New York, NY
Third party cross-media planning and reporting helps advertisers understand the effectiveness of their media across platforms, linear TV, and other social platforms. Developing these solutions requires our client to collaborate with the industry on the best approach to measurement and planning for Advertisers and Users.
As the project coordinator, you will help us ramp up and manage a new industry engagement program. This role will be pivotal helping determine how to engage with the industry on critical measurement topics like privacy, standards and fair governance. Your focus will be on launching internal systems and processes across 10+ organizations, by launching internal websites and communication plans; driving accountability across project participants, and developing scaled collateral.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities will include:
- Internal website. Lead development of and launch internal website to scale program materials.
- Communications. Develop project collateral for senior, executive forums; liaise with design agencies to ensure collateral meet brand requirements; Lead internal communications, including monthly update emails.
- Internal project management. Tracking progress against business objectives; managing meeting schedules, notes and follow ups; owning program trackers, gantt charts etc.
Project Coordinator Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years professional experience in advertising, marketing technology, management consulting, project management, or product management
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), some design experience a bonus
- Strong project management skills
Project Coordinator Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with go-to-market activation, or other cross-company change management or advocacy programs, preferred
- Experience with third party cross-media advertising measurement or planning solutions a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing highest impact work.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more