Title: Project Coordinator
Anticipated Duration: 12 Month Contract
Our client's platform was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use their products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Their global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. They’re much more than a digital resume – they transform lives through innovative products and technology.
As a member of the Sales Readiness's PMO team, you will be contributing to creating better processes for enabling our talented sales professionals. The team is very passionate and driven to continuously enhance and streamline day-to-day responsibilities and experiences. We are looking for someone who is organized, flexible, creative, a wiz at multi-tasking, and has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service to internal clients. We want to ensure that every person who interviews has an amazing “Candidate Experience” and this starts with YOU! We are in the midst of creating and defining policies and procedures to support the unprecedented growth our client is experiencing. This organization is incredibly fast-paced and we are growing – come join us!
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage Enablement processes across our systems and tools
- Efficiently communicate with SR lines of business.
- Coordinate or own PMO pillar responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of transparency throughout the team as processes are constantly evolving
- Continuously enhance the internal customer experience at LinkedIn through technology, professionalism, and creativity
- Create and punctually update departmental documentation
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times
Project Coordinator Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with a minimum of one year professional experience
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem-solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- PC proficiency in Outlook and MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Experience with enablement tools such as Mindtickle is a strong plus
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more