TITLE: Project Manager
ASSIGNMENT: W2 Contract
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA (Remote)
DURATION: 6+ months
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Hotel & Hospitality
Project Manager Key Accountabilities
• Lead delivery of two projects supporting a strategic initiative to 1 – streamline IATA tagging and crediting and 2 – rebuild the TMC Agent website / booking portal.
• Manage project or program risks, issues, actions, and decisions, and report status on a recurring basis to project steering committee.
• Create and maintain project budget plans and track actual spend and forecast spend throughout the project lifecycle, highlighting variances and taking actions to mitigate.
• Partner with business partner, implementation partner project manager, and leadership to ensure scope, quality, and schedule objectives are being met.
• Prepare status reports and present updates to the steering committee monthly portfolio review (MPR) meetings.
• Work with cross-functional teams to establish, test, and implement system integrations.
• Define and manage the end user communications, training, and change management deliverables within the project.
• Ensure the implementation activities are consistent with established standards, follow departmental processes, and meet user and business objectives.
• Initiate reviews of post-project evaluation reports and benefits to ensure strategic goals have been met.
• Data Analytics
• B2B Marketing
• Sales Effectiveness and Operations
• Sales Product
• Finance & Procurement
Project Manager Required Education, Experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Demonstrated experience in full lifecycle delivery of end user deployment initiatives with cross-functional workstreams.
• 7+ years of progressive work-related project management experience with proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
• Project management experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation and ability to create and track a work breakdown structure (WBS) based on strategic business requirements.
• Demonstrated analytical, budgeting, performance tracking, monitoring, analyzing, and communication skills. Ability to focus on quantifiable outcomes.
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for providing and presenting information to clients, vendors, management, and staff.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Project.
• Experience in leading a project with significant end user communications, change management, and training components.
• Experience in implementing deployments related to Salesforce.
• Experience in leading technology projects in a remote environment.
• Experience with procurement functions such as purchase order management and invoice payment.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
The hourly pay range for this position is $68.00 to $72.00/hr (dependent on factors including but not limited to client requirements, experience, statutory considerations, and location). Benefits available to full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k and commuter benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (CO), NYC Pay Transparency Law, and sb5761 (WA).
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more