Project Manager II
Title: Project Manager II
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Austin, TX
We aim to:
- Make the company the best place for employees to get work done
- Build a strong and thriving set of services and platforms for developers worldwide
- Help deliver cohesive, modern, safe, and delightful experiences to end users
- We are looking for a strong manager to help us successfully launch our global onboarding program across our PA.
Project Manager Overall Responsibilities:
- Project management support for the Core Organizational and Leadership Effectiveness Onboarding and E/ABP teams.
- Data reporting support for the relevant programs.
Project Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Scheduling support for the team and other relevant meetings for the onboarding team.
- Track implementation goals in project tools for the onboarding team and coordinate with the team to provide relevant updates.
- Assist with reporting and data tracking for the onboarding team as appropriate.
- Collaborate with others to deliver on our 2022 OKRs for Core’s E/ABP Community (Hiring & Onboarding; Career & Recognition; Community)
Project Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Program or Project Management experience
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable collaborating and building relationships across teams
- No education required
- 3-5 years of experience
Project Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Creativity or innovative thinking for impactful programs
- Ability to drive momentum in an ambiguous environment
To apply for this job please visit synergishr.workllama.com.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more