Project Manager II
Mountain View, California
Title: Project Manager II
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
The Tech Users and Products organization empowers the ecosystem of products. We work across Sales and Product teams and end users of our products (like consumers and B2B partners) to make our diverse products work. We harness both our technical expertise and our large-scale operations to bring the magic of support to our 3B users and 30M partners globally.
Project Manager Overall Responsibilities:
As a Project Manager II on the Product Care team, you have a deep understanding of business operations and will apply that to make process improvements for our agents. In your role you will work closely with internal & vendor teams including to identify emerging problems in operations, manage and streamline the communication with critical product enterprise clients, and develop detailed documentation and process improvements for our agents. Your ability to problem solve will be at the forefront of the role as you understand and manage escalations between various engineering teams and our support helpdesk. You will also work closely with our reverse logistics team in understanding basic gaps in the process and provide suggestions to bridge these gaps within the process
Our team represents the voice of enterprise customers and works closely with cross-functional partners across the organization to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about products and helping our business customers get the most out of the company.
Project Manager Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Oversee enterprise customer communications
- Manage escalations between enterprise helpdesk and engineering
- Optimize customer documentation, agent troubleshooting and reporting
Project Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ Years of account management and client communications
- 3-5 years of professional experience working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in complex situations with minimal guidance
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Project Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and attention to detail.
- Ability to streamline complex processes and implement workflows designed to increase efficiency.
- Effective project/program management skills, leading and implementing high-impact projects with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with salesforce
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more