The Recruiting Manager position is responsible for providing leadership, support, advocacy and vision to the Atlanta branch recruiters.
This position manages branch based recruiters and is responsible for the performance management and assisting with the hiring of the Atlanta branch recruiters.
- Works closely with recruiting teams across all locations to share best practices, provide guidance on critical needs and coordinate on company-wide initiatives.
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
- Day to day mentoring and coaching for the branch recruiting team
- Responsible for the recruiting team in our Atlanta office and supporting the corporate campus recruiting strategy
- Supports and delivers recruiter training as needed
- Consults with Director of Learning & Development to provide recruiting focus for ongoing training initiatives (such as onboarding), and to receive support with ongoing training efforts and mentorship programs for recruiters.
- Involved in job order intake to establish best practices for delivery
- Partners with Leadership & Sales to establish recruiting team priorities
- Attends scorecard meetings and supplier summits to understand our customers goals
- Establish relationships within the community through networking events and customer events to further our footprint in Atlanta
- Provides input to VP of Operations for investments in emerging recruiting technologies, tools, and processes
- Develops and leads short and long term planning for recruiting department.
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field. Related experience considered in lieu of education.
- 5 years of staffing experience required.
- Technical recruiting experience is required.
- Creative recruiting experience a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Olivia Lopez at (678)-580-4064 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity employer.