Resource Management Coordinator
Mountain View, California
Title: Resource Management Coordinator
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
The PeopleDev team works to strengthen performance and culture by preparing employees to successfully navigate their most critical challenges today and in the future. We leverage renowned expertise, engaging content, tools, technology, and innovative design to scale learning and support them at all stages of their careers — from Orientation, to manager training, to senior leadership development. In addition to high-impact learning programs, classes and resources, we also provide organizational development consulting and customized solutions that increase the health and performance of the organizations and overall business.
The team & the role:
Our team provides excellent processes, resources, and tools to enable the broader learning and development organization to run smoothly and efficiently. One of our many responsibilities involves partnering closely with Legal, Finance, and Supplier Sourcing to manage our external vendors and ensure that we're engaging with them in a legally sound way. You will be a key member of the team responsible for timely creation of POs and execution of all vendor contracts for our organization.
Resource Management Coordinator Overall Responsibilities:
As a Resource Management Coordinator, you will work with your team members to provide excellent processes, resources, and tools to enable the broader learning and development organization to run smoothly and efficiently. You will partner closely with Legal, Finance, and Supplier Sourcing to manage our external vendors and ensure that we're engaging with them in a legally sound way. You will also be a key member of the team who is responsible for timely creation of POs and execution of all vendor contracts for PeopleDev.
Resource Management Coordinator Top Daily Responsibilities:
- As the subject matter expert on budget management and vendor contracting, provide timely support via email, chat, and video conference on a daily basis
- Draft and execute the appropriate legal contracts for vendor engagements
- Create and edit vendor Purchase Orders (POs)
- Respond to high volume of incoming ticket requests
- Ad hoc project support
Resource Management Coordinator Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in any field
- Minimum 3 years of post-graduate customer service experience, preferably in an email-heavy environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, with keen ability to multi-task and work under pressure while adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Expert proficiency in Google apps, especially gmail, docs, sheets, and calendar
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dedicated team spirit
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (e.g. Vlookup, Pivot tables)
Resource Management Coordinator Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with vendor management, Statement of Work (SOW) development, contracting.
- Working knowledge of SQL
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more