Senior Digital Analyst
Senior Digital Analyst
Direct Hire | Full Time – Onsite | Buckhead
Synergis’ client, a leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces, has engaged us in a search for a Senior Digital Analyst to join their team. The Senior Digital Analyst will leverage your deep experience in Digital Analytics / Google Analytics to drive significant traffic and improve digital experience and conversion rate for our client’s online websites. The successful candidate will be a technical liaison for our client’s web analytics administration, implementation, and strategy utilizing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Senior Digital Analyst | Background and Scope
- Deep understanding of web / mobile / app analytics with the goal of identifying opportunities to increase conversion and customer engagement
- Responsible for the administration of analytics accounts, properties, user management, dashboards and reporting
- Establish standard process, procedure, and governance for tracking data
- Outline and manage custom Google Analytics and Tag Manager tracking and account configurations based on unique data needs and business requirements
- Consult with product owners to define KPIs and measurement approach for an upcoming feature release
- Prepare monthly and quarterly KPI reports and analysis for review by internal and external stakeholders
- Leverage data from Google Analytics and BigQuery to understand our products in-depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement
- Designing and analyzing statistical tests (i.e., A/B, usability) for website optimization
Senior Digital Analyst | Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or related field from a four-year college or university
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- 3 to 4 years’ experience with:
- Google Analytics tagging strategy
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years of experience conducting quantitative analysis
- Proficient in SQL
Senior Digital Analyst | Preferred:
- Experience creating and deploying marketing tags in Google Tag Manager
- Experience implementing Google Analytics 4
- Experience extracting data and conducting analyses in BigQuery, Python and/or R preferred.
Senior Digital Analyst | Other:
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check / drug screen
- Local Atlanta candidates preferred
- Relocation is available for those outside Atlanta
- Proof of vaccination required
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without requiring sponsorship
About Our Client
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more