Senior GIS Developer
Sr. GIS Developer
12 Month Contract | Atlanta, GA (Onsite)
Synergis’ client has engaged us in a search for a Senior GIS Developer. The candidate should be highly motivated, and detail oriented with successful and demonstrable experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise applications and solutions in a structured environment. In addition, the candidate should have strong spatial conceptual, analytical, and reasoning abilities, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Sr. GIS Developer | Background and Scope
- Assisting in architecting GIS solutions
- Developing, testing, implementing, and documenting new spatial solutions
- Supporting and enhancing existing GIS applications to support businesses processes
- Adhering to NS established standards, policies, and development guidelines
Sr. GIS Developer| Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of software development using C#, .NET framework
- Experience with ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Portal, including spatial analyses and linear referencing
- 5+ years of SQL development in Oracle 11g, 12c, 19c
- Fluency in Oracle procedures, triggers, sequences, constraints, and VPD policies
- Solid understanding of software development principles
Sr. GIS Developer| Additional Skills:
- HTML and CSS
- UX/UI Design for mobile, web applications and dashboards
- TypeScript, React, ExtJS, JQuery
- Visual Studio, GitHub
Sr. GIS Developer| Other:
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
- Atlanta based candidates
- Position is currently hybrid (2 onsite, 3 remote – Flexible schedule)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the nation’s premier transportation companies. They operate approximately 19,500 route miles in 22 states and the District of Columbia, serves every major container port in the eastern United States, and provides efficient connections to other rail carriers. Our client operates the most extensive intermodal network in the East and is a major transporter of coal, automotive, and industrial products.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more