Senior Project Manager
TITLE: Sr. Project Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
DURATION: 3 years
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for simultaneously directing the efforts of multiple cross-functional project teams to achieve clearly defined results within the triple constraints of time, budget and specifications for medium and high-complexity projects. This position is responsible for an average of 3-6 projects with an average cost of $500K-$900K each as well as low-complexity programs.
- Bachelors degree in related field highly preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- A minimum of 7 years experience managing multiple medium/high complexity projects in a matrix resource environment, working with diverse project sponsors across multi-company and business units
- Experience with Software Development
- Experience influencing and managing project teams without formal direct reporting relationships
- Experience managing SDLC projects using an iterative methodology preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of PMI based project management competency areas and methodologies and experience applying these methods to manage successful projects
- Analytical skills are required to effectively manage activities related to budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, process management, risk management, quality control and reporting
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience leveraging these skills to interact with all levels of management
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High-level understanding of IT infrastructure and application architectures desired
- Experience with customer service technologies and platforms (Chat, Omni channel CRM, VRU, Gamification, Intelligent routing, Advance reporting, Support ticketing, Work Force Effectiveness, Virtual assistants, etc).
- Knowledge of the key elements of a digital marketing, including Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Paid, CPM, etc.), Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Analytics.
- Experience in driving large-scale CRM, ERP, Mainframe and custom applications leveraging SDLC methodologies.
- Experience in customer contact systems, customer relationship management systems, customer survey, and satisfaction desired.
- Experience in customer billing systems, remittance processing, revenue tracking desired.
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project
- High-level of proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint
- Lead and provide work direction to a project team to determine project scope, devise and maintain a workable plan, and to develop and deploy the solution in accordance with the needs of the project.
- Serve as project communication clearing house for all formal project status reporting
- Develop and maintain all project manager deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify project risk, develop a project risk management plan and actively manage risk throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage interaction between the customer, vendors, and the internal project team to ensure that appropriate relationships exist to produce positive project outcomes
- Manage the project change control process, status reporting, project estimating, monthly cost accounting and vendor invoice processing
- Develops and/or monitors vendor deliverables in compliance with binding statements of work
- Effective delegation of administrative work to Project Manager I as well as mentoring to lower level staff
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more