Senior UI Developer – React
Senior UI Developer
Contract to Hire | Atlanta, GA (Remote)
Synergis? client, the leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services, has engaged us in a search for multiple UI Developers to join their growing team! The Developers will be an integral part of our client?s need to develop a new Commerce platform that will be the leading edge software solution helping their locations manage sales, inventory, receiving, pricing, replenishment, accounts receivable and accounts payable. If you are the type of person on thrives on change, continuous learning, and having your ideas heard, this is the right opportunity for you!
Senior UI Developer | Background and Scope
- Work closely with product managers / product owners, designers, and other developers
- Contribute to planning and drive the team?s discussions on system architecture and design
- Support team to ensure all stories for the sprint are completed per the sprint goal
- Mentor team member and review their code to provide corrections and feedback
- Assist the less experienced developers in following development testing, exploratory testing, AI testing and/or test automation
- Work towards reducing total number of defects in the module / product to industry standards
- Ensure critical and high priorities are delivered per SLA
- Help build high-performing teams, grow and mentor the technical skills within the team and create development opportunities for them
Senior UI Developer | Requirements
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering fields
- Minimum of 7 years? experience in software engineering & technology
- 5+ years front end development experience
- Superior Front End Development Skills including
- React or other (MVVM) frameworks
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Agile development experience
- Mobile (IOS / Android)
- Continuous Integration / Deployment (CI/CD) – DevOps mindset
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise scale projects
- Experience mentoring junior team members.
Senior UI Developer | Preferred
- Experience with PWA Mobile preferred
- Experience working in industries with high standards for compliance
- Experience with enterprise-level MarTech platforms (Hybris, AEM, etc.) is a plus, but not required
- Experience managing junior team members
Senior UI Developer | Other:
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
- Currently a fully remote opportunity
- Local Atlanta based preferred. If not in Atlanta, must be willing to work Eastern Time Zone core hours
About Our Client
Founded in 1928, our client is a service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts and materials, and business products. Their products and services are offered through a network of over 3,100 operations located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, France, the U.K., Germany, and Poland.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more