Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
Anticipate Duration: 3 month contract w/ potential for extensions or perm placement (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
Synergis’ client, a 25+ year old organization who provides digital products and services, has engaged us in a search for a Senior UX Designer to augment their expanding team! The selected candidate will be responsible for developing insights from research, elevating understanding, and helping clarify problems to take to resolution.
Senior UX Designer | Background and Scope
- Participate in user research including interviews, contextual inquiries, and other techniques as appropriate
- Develop insights from research, elevating understanding and helping clarify problems to be solved and opportunities to excel
- Explore alternative solutions to problems through both participation in collaborative ideation and within your own personal process
- Clarify solutions and insights with cleanly documented user stories, flows, journeys, and sitemaps
- Capture novel interactive solutions using wireframes/comps as dictated by project needs
- Rapidly test solutions using various inspection techniques: heuristic evaluation, cognitive walkthrough, and user testing
- Be highly collaborative – welcoming input from team members as well as providing your own insight to others’ work regularly
Senior UX Designer | Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Interactive Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or similar field OR 5+ years of relevant experience
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your end-to-end design process and strong project experience
- A strong interest in emerging technology and its potential applications
- An eagerness to empathize with users
- Experience with creating user flow diagrams, wireframes, and similar design deliverables.
- Familiarity with Sketch, Balsamiq, Figma, Adobe XD, Miro, or similar tools for collaboration and design deliverables
Senior UX Designer | Preferred
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Interactive Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or similar field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Office 365, Teams, etc.), Confluence and JIRA.
- A background in UX strategy, product management, or similar design leadership.
- Experience in high-complexity environments such as large-enterprise applications or large-scale ecommerce.
Senior UX Designer | Other:
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
- Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Position is 100% remote
About Our Client:
Our client is an Atlanta based Customer Experience agency that helps brands create and optimize their customers' experience in a digital world.
Our digital world has accelerated the need for businesses to build IT ecosystems that enable growth and innovation along with enhancing the Total experience (TX). Synergis partners with our clients at the intersection of talent and transformation to scale their balanced teams of tech, digital and creative professionals.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.Learn more